When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll...
- It's Cost Effective
- It's a Time Saver
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies
- Comprehensive Reports
- Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.
We know that when it comes to payroll service - no one size fits all. That's why we offer the following payroll processing options:
1. Comprehensive Payroll Services
A Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of all of the payroll processing for you, so that you won't have to. Because there are a number of full-service payroll providers that we trust and recommend, we don't provide a "soup to nuts" payroll service. Please contact us to discuss our recommendations to meet your individual needs.
2. After-the-Fact-Payroll Services
We highly encourage you to use one of the full-service payroll providers that we recommend, but if you choose to do payroll, we will take your manually-prepared payroll records and other payroll information and post this information to our data files, so you get...
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you're interested in.